It is not an easy job to find the best SUP boards with so much variety available on the market. There is no doubt that opinions may vary from person to person, but there are some top-selling models which are highly reviewed and frequently used by people from all over the world.
In order to help you find the best option, some of the best-selling SUP boards are discussed in this article. They are not only top-notch products, but they also provide great value for money.
This Weekender model of inflatable SUP board by Ten Toes Board Emporium is designed for casual use. This board has a length of 10’’, which is complemented with a rounded exterior. This board is perfect for all types of skill levels as the size and shape of the board makes it quite stable and easier to manage.
This board is fairly decent for performing yoga due to its sturdiness and stability. The Ten Toes Board Emporium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board comes fitted with a sturdy handle in the middle of the board, which makes it quite easy to carry. The Ten Toes Board Emporium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Bundle is currently available at a price of $599.99 and comes in a variety of four color styles.
- Appropriate for all skill levels.
- Maximum weight bearing capacity of 250 lbs.
- Manufactured using a military grade PVC, which makes it very durable.
- Dimensions of 10’x30x6”, which makes it as tough as a solid board when fully inflated.
- Easy to transport and store.
- Package contains one inflatable SUP board, three piece adjustable paddle, repair kit, air pump, and three fins.
- Comes with a one year warranty.
- This package is somewhat expensive than the other inflatable SUP boards available on the market.
This inflatable board is well-made and durable which makes it quite appropriate to be used by riders of any skill level. The front bungee cords allow secure storage and the board itself is quite easy to handle in most types of water.
This board is a premium epoxy performance SUP available at a non-premium price. The BIC Sport ACE-TEC Stand-Up Paddleboard has dimensions of 9’6”x 28” and is fitted with a Thruster Fin Set-Up. FCS Dolphin 8” fins are supplied in the package.
This board is suitable for medium to advanced skill level riders and has a maximum weight bearing capacity of 140 lbs. It is made up using a light composite that provides excellent stiffness and a smooth gliding experience. The technology used in the manufacturing of this board is exclusive to BIC Sport. The fine coating of this board is made out of a polymer material which provides excellent resistance to any type of shocks and light abrasions.
The BIC Sport ACE-TEC Stand-Up Paddleboard has a price range of $999.95 – $1,161.85 and is available in three different sizes.
- Perfect combination of thickness and a classic longboard design to provide ease when pedaling, along with durability and affordability.
- ACE-TEC Proprietary BIC Sport Advanced Composite Engineered – Thermoformed Epoxy Construction for high strength.
- Handle for easy portability.
- Integrated deck pad for comfort and required traction.
- Fitted with a 10” Dolphin fin and an optional M5 side-fin.
- Some of the people who reviewed this SUP board feel that the small sharp seam around the side of the board should be filed down as it can scrape the skin during boarding.
The BIC Sport ACE-TEC Stand-Up Paddleboard is designed for medium to advanced skill level riders and is highly suitable for both waves and smooth-water conditions. The three size variants available for this board make it a perfect choice for riders with different requirements.
This board is an all-round model with dimensions of 10’x31” with a 9 inch thickness. The Isle 10ft Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is perfectly designed for light to medium sized riders with a maximum weight bearing capacity of 200 lbs. This board is suitable for paddling in flat water and agile enough when used in the surf. It is manufactured by using a Korean Drop Stitch PVC construction which provides it with strength and durability.
A total of six molded D-rings are available on this board, one on the nose for towing; one on the tail for the leash, and four on the deck for rigging accessories. The traction pad on this board is made up of an EVA diamond groove which provides the required grip while boarding. A comfortable carry handle is provided in the middle of this board for ease of transportation. The package also includes a high pressure pump and a three piece adjustable paddle made up of aluminum.
The Isle 10ft Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board with Pump and 3 Piece Adjustable Travel Paddle (6″ Thick) Super Durable package is currently available at a discounted price of $699.00.
- Ease of storage as this board can be deflated and rolled up.
- Suitable for flat water, river runs, and small waves.
- Military grade PVC used for manufacturing which makes it difficult to get damaged.
- Comes with a 2-plus-1 fin setup where the side fins remain attached to the board while the center fin can be removed.
- Package includes a paddle, air pump, fins, and a repair kit.
- Comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- This inflatable SUP board is not designed to be used in windy or choppy conditions and provides a bit of flex.
The Isle 10ft Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board with Pump and 3 Piece Adjustable Travel Paddle package at its current discounted price is quite appropriate for any person who would like to buy a high-quality board below seven hundred dollars.
This SUP board is designed for easy paddling in flat water and light surf. The Pelican Sup Flow 106 Board is constructed using a Ding-resistant Ram-X™ construction which provides it with exceptional durability, without compromising the stability.
This board is fairly resistant against damages and other hazards associated with surf boarding. This board is perfect for touring and leisure boarding. The dimensions of this board stand at 10’6”x 32” with a 6’’ height and a maximum weight bearing capacity of 230 lbs. The total weight of this board without any accessories is 48 lbs. The Pelican Sup Flow 106 Board, Fade Red/Yellow is currently available at a price of $803.59.
- Fitted with a single flexible 5“rubber fin.
- The traction pad of this board comes in the form of an anti-slip cushioned pad for a secure grip.
- An inbuilt central carrying handle for ease of transportation along with two carrying handles on the side of the board.
- Comes fitted with a drain plug and elastic bungee cords for storing gear.
- Integrated rail ramps for extra leverage and balance.
- Comes with a two year limited extended warranty.
- Some of the people, especially women, who reviewed this board find it a bit heavier than the other SUP boards in the same category.
The Pelican Sup Flow 106 Board is quite appropriate for people who want to use this board for boarding in lakes or rivers with rocky terrain, as it is manufactured using a hard plastic; the same type used in the manufacturing of kayaks or canoes.
If you are looking for a solid SUP board then you should opt for the Pelican Sup Flow 106 Board, as it is the best option. It is manufactured using a high-grade PVC, which is generally used for manufacturing canoes and Kayaks, thus providing high durability even in challenging circumstances.
It is followed closely by the BIC Sport ACE-TEC Stand-Up Paddleboard, as it is somewhat more expensive than the former, but has all the characteristics required for durability and stability.
If you are looking for an inflatable SUP board then the Ten Toes Board Emporium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Bundle is a good choice, as it is fairly priced and is suitable for all types of skill levels. The size of this board makes it perfect for yoga, touring, fishing, and leisure boarding.