If you have already decided that the inflatable paddle board is the best option for your requirements, then it is the right time to buy one so that you can get started with your favorite sport. While opting for any of the inflatable paddle boards, make sure that you compare the stability, glide performance, roll down dimensions, and time required to inflate the board.
In this article, you will learn about some of the top-selling models on the market, so you can find out the best inflatable paddle board which can allow you to participate in any of your favorite sport such as surfing, yoga, touring, or fishing.
The Fisher Aria 11’ SUP paddle board is specifically designed for stand up boarding, surfing, and kayaking. Once deflated this board is condensed and easy to carry. This board is suitable for water sport enthusiasts who do not want to use their car or trucks for carrying their boards. You can just roll down this board and even use a bicycle to reach your favorite destination. The Fisher Aria 11’ SUP paddle board can be inflated up to 14psi, which is higher compared to other inflatable boards.
This board is manufactured using a high tech drop stitch construction and a double wall PVC, thus providing the required stability and durability. Inbuilt high-pressure military spring valves allow quick inflation and deflation of the board. The top of the board is covered with a large EVA grip pad, which provides the required traction, even while riding choppy waters. The Fisher Aria 11′ Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board SUP with Case is currently available at a price of $999.00.
- Comes with a detachable kayak seat, pump, backpack, repair kit, and stainless steel water bottle.
- Fitted with a bungee cargo system for storing equipment.
- Flexible Tri-fin design for high performance.
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art technology and a double wall PVC.
- Fitted with military grade spring valves.
- The Fisher Aria 11′ Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board SUP with Case is quite expensive when compared to the other top ranking inflatable boards.
This board is appropriate for water sport enthusiasts who have little storage space in their vehicles. It is highly durable and is fairly light, which solves the major issues related with storage.
If you are looking for a foldable and affordable SUP board, then the Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard is a good choice for you. This paddle board comes with dimensions of 10’x 8”. The package contains a carry bag, pump, and gauge. This board comes fitted with three fins, where two are fixed, and one is removable. Since the pump to inflate the board is provided in the package, you do not have to buy one.
Once the board is inflated it is fairly difficult to carry, since the maximum weight is 250 lbs. This board has four rings attached to the front which allow the surfer to tie down any personal belongings. There is one ring at the end of the board which is used as a leash. This board must be inflated to 15psi; the recommended maximum pressure, which makes it quite firm like a solid board. The Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard (10-Feet 8-Inch) is currently available at a discounted price of $469.99.
- Inflatable high pressure board with a sleek and fast design.
- Easy to carry.
- Extremely rigid and strong, just like a solid board when fully inflated.
- Comes fitted with four stainless steel tie downs for securing gear.
- Manufactured using 1000 Denier 3 ply PVC reinforced fabric.
- Large EVA non-slip traction on top for proper grip.
- Tri-Fin design for high performance.
- It is a bit tough to inflate the Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard with the pump provided in the kit. You can opt for an electric pump to inflate this board, which makes it easier, rather than struggling with the supplied air pump.
This inflatable SUP board is quite appropriate for beginners and it is currently available at a discount of forty-five percent. Since it is available for under five hundred dollars, you can opt for a Solstice as your first board to learn the tricks of SUP boarding.
This new Hula 11 inflatable SUP board only weighs 21 lbs and is considered extremely lightweight and durable. This paddle board has dimensions of 11’ x 4’ when fully inflated. This board is designed as a recreational board which can be used for activities such as paddling, surfing, or kayaking. The Hula 11 Inflatable SUP Board performs best on lakes, slow moving rivers, and coastal waters.
To make this board suitable for kayaking, an optional kayak seat is also available. High pressure drop stitch construction and the use of a double layer of heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin provide solid performance and better durability. The Hula 11 Inflatable SUP Board is currently available at a discounted price of $798.95.
- Fitted with a large foam traction pad to provide the required grip.
- Seven D-rings for storing gear.
- Availability of an optional kayak seat and leash attachment.
- Tri-Fin design with removable fins for high performance.
- Package contains an air pump with gauge, storage bag, repair kit, and valve adaptor.
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Some of the people who reviewed this inflatable paddle board feel that the recommended air pressure of 10 psi is too little, as this board requires an air pressure of at least 11 psi.
The current discount of six percent gives this package an edge over the other paddle board packages.
The current package deal includes a board, pump, and a three-piece adjustable aluminum paddle. Even though this board is also inflatable, it performs like a solid board, while offering stability and performance. The main difference between the Tower Paddle Boards’ Adventurer Inflatable and other inflatable boards is that the latter comes 4” in thickness while the former is at least 6” thick to accommodate an adult for a comfortable ride.
As per the manufacturer of this product, this board is four times more rigid as compared to ordinary inflatable boards with twice the weight capacity. This board can be easily used by tandem riders as well as beginners. The Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer Inflatable 9’10” SUP Package is currently available at a discounted price of $699.99.
- Extremely rigid once inflated, while offering a maximum weight bearing capacity of 350 lbs.
- High durability as it is manufactured using a military grade PVC material and drop stitch construction.
- Highly portable with deflated dimensions, one foot in diameter, and 33 inches wide when rolled up.
- Comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Some of the reviewers who bought this package have some complaints about the pump supplied with this board.
The extra thickness of this SUP board makes a lot of difference, as it is quite stable and keeps the rider at a much higher level compared to a simple inflatable board. At the current discount of forty-two percent, this board is suitable for all ages and skill levels.
If you go through all the models discussed above, the Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer Inflatable 9’10” SUP Package is the best deal currently available at its current price range and because of the fact that this board is 6” thick when fully inflated. This extra thickness provides this board with four times more rigidity and twice the weight capacity of the other boards.
The Fisher Aria 11′ Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board SUP with Case is the second choice due to its high price.
If you are looking for a paddle board with a limited budget of $500 or less, then the Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard (10-Feet 8-Inch) is the best option for you.